Participants of any Today’s Q106 contests are only eligible to win once per contest, every 30 days. Additionally, contest winners are restricted to one per contest winner per household per 30 days.
If a contestant is a qualifier for a grand prize but does not win, he/she may play again within the 30 day window and enter other contests. Today’s Q106 reserves the right to rescind, change or modify the 30/60 day restrictions for contests. If such a decision is made, the decision will be broadcast and published on this website.
Additionally, the following rules apply to all contests unless otherwise noted:
- No purchase necessary to enter, void where prohibited by law.
- Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents 13 years of age or older. Participants and winners must reside within Today’s Q106 Total Survey Area (TSA). Any contest valued at over $500 or involving travel, out of state participation and/or other age of consent restrictions are only open to US residents 18 year of age or older. Any contest involving beer, wine or other alcoholic beverages and their sponsors are restricted to US residents 21 years of age or older.
- Prize is non-transferable / non-redeemable for cash. No winner request for substitutions of the prize is allowed.
- Today’s Q106 may substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any reason.
- One entry per person, per contest.
- Winners are solely responsible for any and all local, state and federal taxes. Winners may also be required to sign prize winner documents and/or waivers.
- Winners must show proof of identification including social security number and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release.
- By participating in this contest, contestants grant Today’s Q106 and Mid-West Family Broadcasting the right to publicize and/or broadcast the contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice and the fact that he/she has participated in and/or won the contest without additional compensation. Contestant participation also grants permission to use pictures and/or likeness and voice recordings on this website.
- By participating in this contest and/or accepting any prize in this contest, the winner releases Today’s Q106 Mid-West Family Broadcasting and it’s owners, officers and directors plus any additional sponsors from any and all liabilities associated with this contest and/or said prize.
- Decisions of Today’s Q106 judges are final.
- Today’s Q106 reserves the right to end the contest at any time for any reason without notice. In the event that this happens, Today’s Q106 officials will pick one of the contestants at random. All decisions are final.
- Today’s Q106 reserves the right to change the rules at any time without notice. Also, Today’s Q106 reserves the right to discontinue this contest at any time without prior notice, and also reserves the right to disqualify any contestant who fails to comply with the rules.
- Employees of Today’s Q106, Mid-West Family Broadcasting and any additional participating sponsors and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the contest. Additionally, employees of other Madison radio and TV stations are not eligible to win.
- No responsibility is assumed by Today’s Q106 and our contest sponsors for damaged, lost, altered, misdirected, postage due, incomplete or illegible entries, phone or mechanical failure, human error or any act of nature which may prohibit entering this contest.
- The number of people entered for the contest will determine number of qualifiers.
- Qualifiers will be drawn from all eligible contestants, with the grand prize winner being drawn from all eligible qualifiers.
- In the event that a contestant is found to be ineligible for a prize, said prizes will not be awarded. No substitution or transference of prizes by winner is allowed.
- Due to delays in the online streaming of Q106′s broadcast signal, listeners
to the online stream may not be able to participate in or may be disadvantaged in
participating in on-air contests. Entrants are encouraged to listen to Q106 on-air.
Q106 is not responsible for online streaming delays
- Unless otherwise specified, all prizes will be picked up at the station. If mailed, Today’s Q106 is not responsible for delay in delivery or for any prizes lost in the mail. Some prizes may be timely or size may be of concern. Contest winners may be instructed to pick up prizes at the station during regular business hours. Today’s Q106 is located at 730 Rayovac Drive, Madison, WI. Regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST. Winners have 30 days to claim their prizes, if the prize goes unclaimed it will be returned to the prize closet.
- Today’s Q106 is not responsible to replace prizes in the event that prize becomes invalid because of cancellation or postponement.