1/3 of women say a man who wears this looks uncool… A: Bluetooth ear piece
1. Legendary basketball player Charles Barkley turns 54 today…Sir Charles was an all-star 11 times and the NBA’s MVP in 1993. He finished his career with how many points scored? Whoever guesses closest wins… A: 23,757 2.
Jackson and Andi had the chance to talk with our 1st Mystery artist for Today’s Q106 Storytellers Jam 21, take a listen to THIS, and see if you can figure out who it is!
1. True or False…Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban recorded their duet “The Fighter” via Skype! A: True 2. The great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, the founder of Hilton Hotels turns 36 today..who is it? A: Paris Hilton 3.
JoAnn Stewart’s #HomegrownHero is Natalie Kieffer from Barneveld, Wi. Natalie is 8. She sent Birthday party invitations with a list of items that is needed for the animals of the Henry Vilas Zoo asking to bring the
67% of men have done this for their lady… A: Wash their car
1. This country singer recently said she was anti-love ad anti-dudes until she called dibs on her Aussie fiancé…who is it? Kelsea Ballerini, Raelynn, or Taylor Swift? A: Kelsea 2. Today back in 1998, Reba McEntire became
1. Carrie Underwood is taking a well-deserved break after her massive Storyteller tour. Carrie was up for Best Country Solo Performance for “Church Bells” at the Grammy’s Sunday night, but lost out to Maren Morris, Miranda Lambert,
According to a new survey, 44% of women are expecting to get this today for Valentine’s Day. A: Nothing at all
1. Brady Bunch mom Florence Henderson, who died earlier this year, would have turned 83 today…what was her name on the show? A: Carol Brady 2. 25 years ago . . . In 1992, we were