• No, to make sure that we get the 2012 Wisconsin Dells Season Opener Cards out to the people who joined us at that event we must only give out two (2) cards per person.
Can I pick more of them up at the radio station?
• No, all of the 2012 Wisconsin Dells Season Opener Cards will be distributed during appearances. You can find these appearances listed here on our website.
Do babies need a 2012 Wisconsin Dells Season Opener Card?
• Not for all attractions, but to be safe we recommend having a card for children at or near the age of one and older. Be prepared to present cards when redeeming offers.
Are there different versions of the 2012 Wisconsin Dells Season Opener Cards?
• Yes, there are different versions. Unfortunately, the on-air talent, other Q106 representatives and the host business owner do not know which card will be given away at the appearance. In order to keep the process moving, we are unable to switch out cards.
Will I be guaranteed a pair of cards if I come to the appearance?
• No. It is always our main goal to get a pair of cards to as many people as possible. Supplies are limited so we suggest getting there early. We'll be handing out numbers approximately 30 minutes prior to the start of the appearance. Those who get a number will be ensured a pair of card, those who don't will need to make plans to come to another appearance. You need to be in line in order to receive a number. If you've stepped out of line for any reason, you'll be given a number when you get back inline.
Can the people handing out the books make special exceptions with the amount of cards they give out per person?
• No, the Q106 staff has been instructed by the Wisconsin Dells representatives to only hand out two (2) cards per person, per event.
Can I get back in line after I receive my cards to get another one?
• No, please be honest and let the others in line receive their cards as well. The cards will be distributed two per person per live broadcast.
Can I sell my extra cards?
• Absolutely not! Q106 and the Wisconsin Dells have entered into a partnership that no cards will be sold or bartered. If this happens here, online, or in the Wisconsin Dells, we will lose the opportunity to have them distributed in our community.
Are there any restrictions?
• Yes, admission is subject to availability on a first-come basis. See individual attractions on the card for details.
If you have additional questions or to get your free vacation planning kit, here's the Wisconsin Dells link. You can also call 800-223-3557.
All appearances subject to change at anytime without notice.