Fletcher Keyes asked me: "What are you're plans this weekend?" Me thinking very hard ... then replying "Mowing my grass." When did this happen?! When did yardwork become the highlight of my weekends? Ha! Seriously...I think my wife and I will see a movie this weekend. But I'm starting to feel old. Here's the Top 5 Signs You're Getting Old:
5. A late night ends at 11pm.
4. A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer "pretty good stuff!"
3. 90% of the time spent in front a computer is for "real work."
2. 6AM is when you get up...not go to bed.
1. "I just can't drink the way I used to", replaces "I'm never going to drink that much again."
Am I missing any? ~Justin