2018 included some awesome music! Here’s a list of my top 5 songs of the year. Maybe you’ll see a few of your favorites listed below!
5. “One Number Away” by Luke Combs. I came to love this artist over the last two years…he always sounds good stuck in traffic on the beltline!
4. “I Was Jack (You Were Diane)” by Jake Owen. This song always takes me back to 1982…when I was in seventh grade, a much simpler time for sure!
3. “Shoot Me Straight” by Brothers Osborne. This song helps me remember the awesome concert they did at the Sylvee. These boys know how to bring it!
2. “Everything’s Gonna Be Alright” by David Lee Murphy. He had such an amazing comeback in 2018…that included the chance to sing this song with Kenny Chesney at Miller Park in April!
1. “Desperate Man” by Eric Church. I can’t wait to see him perform at the Fiserv Forum back-to-back nights in March. His shows are simply amazing!