It’s time to rank your favorite songs from this year!
Here’s Andi Brooks’ “My Top 5” for 2018…songs that make ya FEEL SOMETHIN!
Check ’em out below, then comment with YOUR Top 5 for 2018! -Andi Brooks
5. “Drunk Me” by Mitchell Tenpenny This song is JUST. Ahmazing! Mitchell’s voice is unreal and listen to the words, they will move ya!
4. “Whiskey Glasses” by Morgan Wallen. Breakups and relationships are hard and Morgan helps ya get thru them!
3. “There was this girl” by Riley Green. Riley performed at one of our Toys for Tots shows this year and blew me away! He has an amazing voice, this song makes ya sing soo loud and dance! He is an artist you will want to keep your eye on in the New Year!
2. “Up Down” by Morgan Wallen ft. Florida Georgia Line. My ultimate SUMMER SONG! This literally was my go to on the boat, at the beach, and the pool! Will stay in your head forever too!
1. “Beautiful Crazy” by Luke Combs. First time I heard this song, I cried and this video is so RAW! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! On repeat all the time because it’s just so “beautiful!”