It’s the time of the year to see a list for everything that happened in 2017!
Here’s “My Top 5” for 2017 – they might not be the highest charting songs of they year, but each song was memorable to me this year.
Check ’em out below, then comment with YOUR Top 5 for 2017 – Super Dave
5. “Ask Me How I Know” by Garth Brooks – Reminds me of my early days in country radio…when this guy was kicking out the hits one after another in the early 90’s. It’s nice to see him with another chart-topper!
4. “Fix A Drink” by Chris Janson – This song always makes me feel like it’s 5 o’clock on a Friday…whether you’re opening a beer or fixing an actual drink..this song gets you in mood!
3. “In Case You Didn’t Know” by Brett Young – I ended up playing this song as the “first dance” at a number of weddings I deejayed last summer…including my good friends Brock and Nikki Roder in McFarland!
2. “Round Here Buzz” by Eric Church – This song that was just getting started when this guy was kicking off his amazing tour in early 2017…when he skipped having an opening act…and he played for three hours…hitting Green Bay and Milwaukee!
1. “Hurricane” by Luke Combs – He was amazing when he played the Majestic in January…and he was amazing at Today’s Q106 Storyteller’s Jam 22 in October!