National Vanilla Ice Cream day was yesterday, so today it’s trivia all about ice cream!
1. Where was the waffle cone created? Chicago, Madison, or St. Louis? St. Louis
2. T or F: Chocolate ice cream was invented long before vanilla? A: T
3. Food photographers frequently use what as a stand-in for actual ice cream in photos? Whipped Cream, modified mashed potatoes, or cream cheese? A: modified mashed potatoes
4. 19% of Americans say they eat ice cream where? In bed, on the couch, or in the car? A: In bed
5. French Ice Cream is enriched with what? Cream cheese, egg yolks, or bacon? A: egg yolks