National Cherry Cobbler Day
1. In the United States, cobbler refers to a variety of dishes that consist of what type of filling? Chocolate, fruit, or cheese? A: Fruit
2. Whoever guesses closest: In an average crop year, a sweet cherry tree will produce how many cherries? A: 800
3. Where is the Cherry Capital of the World? Madison WI, Traverse City, Mi, or Orlando, Fl? A: Traverse City
4. T or F: Eau Claire, Wi, is known as the Cherry Pit Spitting Capital of the World. F: Eau Claire Michigan
5. A cherry cobbler differs from a crisp as a cobbler lacks what? Cherries, sugar, oatmeal? A: oatmeal.