1. Just announced last week, Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood and another singer will be among the performers helping light the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center in New York City. Who is it? Cher, Spice girls, OR Dolly Parton? A: Dolly
2. Which actress sang with JOHN MAYER and SEAL at a party for some music exec, and surprised everyone with her set of pipes?! Kate Hudson, Jennifer Garner, OR Kate Winslet? A: Kate Hudson
3. On this date in 2006, a country star made the following statement: “The idea that I would act disrespectful towards a fellow musician is unimaginable to me.” Who is it? Faith Hill, Trisha Yearwood, or Miranda Lambert?
A: Faith Hill …She released the statement after she people accused her of being unhappy after Carrie Underwood won the Female Vocalist of the Year award.
4. Before stardom, Bethenny Frankel from Real Housewives of New York worked behind the scenes on what TV show? Friends, Saved by the Bell, OR Beverly Hills 90210? A: Saved by the bell
5. After the CMA’s last week, this Country Singer didn’t take a break, she performed a special show aboard the new Carnival Vista cruise ship with More than 700 military families as part of Operation Homefront. Who was it? Kacey Musgraves, Carrie Underwood, Gaga? A: Carrie