Chicago Blackhawks player? Chicago Bears Player? Chicago Cubs Player?
Blackhawks player… DUNCAN KEITH.
2. Some McDonald’s in China are selling a special sandwich for the “Angry Birds” movie.
What color bun do you think it has?
YELLOW? GREEN? RED? –GREEN
3. The Billboard Music awards were on last night who won for
Top Country Artist: (these 3 were nominees)
Luke Bryan — WINNER
Carrie Underwood4. This will be the First Country Artist to perform at Yankee Stadium this summer…
Carrie Underwood? Kenny Chesney? Garth Brooks?
GARTH BROOKS and TRISHA YEARWOOD will be the first country artists to perform at Yankee Stadium when they do shows on July 8th and 9th.
5. The last NFL game to end in a zero-zero tie was in 1943 with the New York Giants and one of the teams in our Division in the NFC NORTH…which team? Detroit Lions
Ashley’s text trivia: Here are seven things that make men more attractive, according to science . . .
1. Good looks, especially if it’s just a fling. Even though several studies have found looks aren’t as important to women if they’re looking for a long-term relationship.
2. A sense of humor. But not just because they want you to make them laugh. A bunch of studies have found women see humor as a sign of intelligence.
3. Kindness, and doing good deeds. Again, it’s more important to women when they’re looking for a long-term relationship.
4. A cool car. In a 2014 study, women rated guys as more attractive when they were standing next to a luxury car, because it’s a sign you’re financially stable
5. Having a dog. Several different studies have found guys with dogs get more dates.
WHAT IS THE 6th one??
6. Wearing red. A study in 2010 found women were more attracted to guys in red. And females in a lot of other species are attracted to red for some reason.