1. Thanks to DONALD TRUMP, there’s a decent chance we could end up with a celebrity as president again. But according to a new online survey, this is the TOP celeb we would want in the White house…
Oprah Winfrey? Morgan Freeman? Ellen Degeneres?
1. Ellen DeGeneres
2. Morgan Freeman
3. Leonardo DiCaprio
2. When Judy Garland got cast as Dorothy in “The Wizard of Oz”, she was 16 and was put on a diet of chicken soup, black coffee, and how many cigarettes a day?? 80 cigarettes a day
3. Who gets injured more by baseballs and bats? Spectators or Players?
Approximately 1,750 people are injured watching Major League Baseball games every season, usually when they get hit by foul balls or flying bats. Players only get hit by pitches about 1,500 times a year.
4. McDonald’s didn’t start accepting credit cards until what year? 2003.
5. JUSTIN MOORE’s next album has a song he recorded called “More Middle Fingers”. and this person is also on that song…