1. True or False? Carrie Underwood Hates Shopping for Christmas presents?
2. The phrase “When it rains, it pours” comes from a
Umbrella company? A Salt company? or Landscape Company?
Morton Salt ad from the 1910s.
3. “Pretty Woman” was originally called this … its the amount of money Julia Roberts would be paid for her week of work….
4. Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan Have hosted the ACM’s the last couple years but Blake looks to be sticking to his 2016 plan of staying out of the spotlight so he will not be hosting …taking his spot and co-hosting with Luke Bryan?
Jason Aldean? Miranda Lambert? Dierks Bentley?
5. Americans check their phones a total of eight billion times a day. The average person checks theirs how many times a day? 46 times.
This is the TOP Christmas gift to give someone if you don’t like them… a bad box of Chocolates