Fletcher Keyes asked me: “What are you’re plans this weekend?” Me thinking very hard … then replying “Mowing my grass.” When did this happen?! When did yardwork become the highlight of my weekends? Ha! Seriously…I think my wife and I will see a movie this weekend. But I’m starting to feel old. Here’s the Top 5 Signs You’re Getting Old:
5. A late night ends at 11pm.
4. A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer “pretty good stuff!”
3. 90% of the time spent in front a computer is for “real work.”
2. 6AM is when you get up…not go to bed.
1. “I just can’t drink the way I used to”, replaces “I’m never going to drink that much again.”
Am I missing any? ~Justin